UPDATE: slicer3 aka Richard Driver Banned From BHT

The game is finally over for Mr. Driver at BlackHatTeam.com. It was a wise choice for that community to come together and dispose of that slimy grifter.

You can read about it on the following thread ---

http://www.blackhatteam.com/f123/slicer3-aka-richard-driver-86558.html

By the looks of it, Mr. Driver has garnished well into the five-figures from ThePrivateNetworkers.com --- WSO Launch Coaching Scam --- and his Kajabi scam as a number of victims are already coming forward.

(I became a member of BHT this morning and since the cat is out of the bag, I want to post an introductory message on BHT about this whole ordeal but BHT requires 24 hours before you can post.)

I have deeper details on Mr. Driver and I may be able to assist some of his current victims with PayPal disputes.

If you would like to discuss getting your money back or want to talk more about Richard, you can either send me a Private Message at BHT --- EricG --- or if you wish to communicate privately, outside of the forum, please use form on this blog.

http://richarddriver.blogspot.com/p/have-you-been-scammed-by-or-do-you-have.html

I promise to keep all of our conversations strictly confidential.

I urge all of his current victims to not be embarrassed and to speak up. Any information pertaining to his scams will be helpful for future victims. There is a comment section on this blog where you may also post your dealings.

BEWARE RICHARD DRIVER!

2 comments:

  1. BRAVO!!! Thank you for this info. You've saved many people from Blackhateam losing money to slicer.

    slicer will be receiving coal for Xmas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. slicer got me for $997 as a VIP for theprivatenetworkers.

    Contacted paypal and they are giving me a headache.

    Seems slicer laundered all the $ through his assistant paypal account.

    My $ was sent to the paypal address: infolandbanking@gmail.com and the recipients name was Simon Sevaan.

    Any help for getting my $ back would be greatly appreciated!

    ReplyDelete

If you or know of anybody has been scammed by Richard Driver, please share how this snake got you.